To get my contribution for the Nestorian Infestation campaign ready, I had to pick up a brush for the first time in eleven months and decided right away to try a wash-only approach to make things even more
challenging interesting. 😀
Priming with an old Skull White spray can, I first washed the whole model black before drybrushing it again with Skull White. This gave me a nice pre-shaded model to get the washes working.
A first layer of Reikland Fleshshade resulted in a way darker skin tone than anticipated (probably not enough drybrushing on some parts), so I switched to the orange cloth until I figured out what to do with the skin.
Four or five layers of Casandora Yellow later I had an amazing robe and was content with the outcome. 🙂